| Filesize : 1.7 GB
Category : Pc Games
Uploaded Date : 2020-02-01 20:50:48
Views : 603
Infiltrate an Ork starship and stop their invasion of an Imperial Forge World as a pair of pumped-up Space Marines in this dual-stick shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
In this arcade-style dual-joystick shooter set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, players will play as a team of Space Marines. The story revolves around the Space Marines assault on an Ork Kroozer headed towards an Imperial Forge World in order to prevent the Orks from beginning a full-scale Waaagh!.
The game will feature up to two player, same-screen co-op and allows players to choose from four possible classes: the Sternguard Veteran, Techmarine, Vanguard Veteran and Librarian. Each class will have its own unique skills and abilities. Players will also be able to choose from six possible Space Marine chapters to fight for. The game will also feature boss battles against some of the Warhammer 40,000 universe's more popular enemies, including an Orkish Warboss and Weirdboy, and a menacing Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
The game also features an unlock in the form of an exclusive power sword for use in the multiplayer components of THQ's Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.
Kill Team offers a single player campaign featuring six unique levels and includes couch co-op. Each level takes you through a different section of the Ork Kroozer you have been tasked with destroying before it reaches an Imperial Forge World. Missions are roughly thirty minutes each and feature lots of Ork slaughtering action.
The controls are more of the same for twin-stick shooter veterans; movement is mapped to with left stick, firing is done with the right. Sprinting is the left trigger and your marines special ability is mapped to the left bumper, grenades are picked up as special items and mapped to the right bumper and melee is the A button on Xbox 360 and the X button on the PS3. There are also power ups which can be found throughout the levels and allow the player to enhance their abilities for a short time.
Kill Team Power Ups
- Double Fire: Gives the players a double spread shot.
- Triple Fire: Gives the players a triple spread shot.
- Quad Fire: Gives the players a quad spread shot.
- Rapid Fire: Increases the players rate of fire.
- Health Regeneration: Gives the player an initial boost to their health and slowly regenerates health over time.
- Invincibility: An Iron Halo appears above the players head and they become invincible for the duration.
- Frag Grenade: Completely fills the players empty grenade slots.
- Power Shield: Gives the player a bubble-shield that cannot be penetrated by enemy projectiles.
- Righteous Fury: Increases the damage done with the players' melee attacks.
Most missions revolve around taking on hordes of Orks and in a later level the Tyranids as you trudge your way towards an objective. Objectives vary from switches that need to be thrown in order to open a passage further into the level or destroying various objects to sabotage the Kroozer.
Before each level players can choose their weapons (each class three options) and can pick from several perks which enhance some aspect of the players abilities. These perks are tiered, with more powerful versions being unlocked as the player progresses and continues to score points.
Kill Team Perks:
- Increased Health
- Increased Ranged Damage
- Increased Melee Damage
- Additional Grenade Slots
- Increased Special Ability Damage
- Increased Charge Rate for Special Ability
- Increased Duration of Power Ups
Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team offers the choice of four character classes, some classes are better at ranged combat whiles others excel at melee.
- Sternguard Veterans come equipped with a heavy bolter which doubles as a short ranged melee attack. Sternguard are a ranged class good for new players as they have incredible damage output without having to put yourself too much at risk. Sternguard weapons include the heavy bolter, plasma cannon and missile launcher. Their special ability is focus fire which causes the players rate of fire to increase tremendously for a period.
- Tech Marines user a bolter gun as their ranged attack and melee comes from the large servo arm attached to their back. While they have a stronger melee attack their bolter is weaker. The Tech Marines weapons include the bolter, plasma gun and meltagun. Their special ability allows them to drop a tarantula turret which provides it's own independent bolter fire.
- Vanguard Veterans are equipped with a powerful bolt pistol and a chainsword which can devastate enemies with ease. They are also armed with a back-mounted jump pack. The Vanguard Veterans weapons include a chainsword, power axe and lightening claws. Their special ability allows them to use their jump packs to charge forward, damaging enemies on their way, and ending with a small explosion.
- Librarians like Vanguard Veterans also come equipped with a bolt pistol but their power sword can take many enemies down with a single swing. Their weapons include a power sword, a force sword and an 'epic' force sword. Their special ability allows them to build up a psychic attacks which, after a few seconds, explodes around the Librarian, damaging any enemies unlucky enough to be caught in the blast.
Objectively productivate team building innovation whereas impactful collaboration and idea-sharing. Dramatically maximize B2C functionalities for cross-unit networks.
This is just a simple notice. Everything is in order and this is a simple link.